vineri, 13 ianuarie 2012

Celebrities' plans for 2012

What do you expect from 2012? Celebrities have made their own list of “to do” things this year. So get inspired!
Stacy Keibler doesn’t want romance, money, glory or anything like that. Her wish for 2012 is a bit more spiritual. She wants to “stay centered and balanced and to breathe”. That is what a former wrestler would believe is most important, obviously.
Hunter Parrish wished he would get more in shape. He admits that every year, his top wishes on the list are to eat right and exercise. “I've had a departure from my workout routine recently, so maybe to get more into that”, he plans for this year.
Bryan Batt wants to keep drinking. Yeah, it may not seem right, but he has a good explanation for it. “My last checkup, I was fine. I'm always fine. So why bother?”
Patti Stanger is planning on “de-cluttering”, referring to both her own self and her home. “I'm going to have an estate sale”, she writes.
After a painful and, at the same time, relieving divorce that left him with less than 50% of his entire fortune, Hulk Hogan is ready to look forward. He says his plan for 2012 is to try and better himself with each day. “I've moved on with my life, things are great again, and I know what it's like to be happy again”. We are glad to hear that!
Rob Kardashian has fashion plans. “I have a dress sock line I'm working on”. He plans on launching it this year. Plus, he always thinks getting into shape and staying like that is big for him.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu